Friday, August 14, 2009


I've really let this blog go over the summer, have to try to get back into it. I'm workin on a comicy thing in my own time, continuing on from the ruffs posted a coupl of weeks ago, and rather than just plough into it and start drawing I thought I'd just spend a month or so gettin character designs together that I'm comfortable drawing. Something not too complicated like, with simple shapes. Anyway, this would be the closest I've come to the female lead character. I had Marnie playing the other day and found the anti-heroine Lil (Diane Baker) a good study. There's one line in the original novel that sets her up as a sexual tease; temptress; provocateur type, and even though it's only a line that is discarded and laughed off fairly quickly, by the two lead characters, there's probably something to it, and there should probably be a touch of sauce about her. Anyway, there you go. I have loads more, mostly on post-its, I'll post them whenever they're presentable. Right now like everything else it's all a mess! Hope everyone visiting here is having a good summer.

1 comment:

Jake Wyatt said...

This has great attitude!