Monday, July 27, 2009


Really ruff and messy cintiq freehand distraction. When I get the other few pages done I'll go over'em properly and ink them properly. I decided that since I don't really have a great imagination for ideas and such, that to keep me going after work ends durin the day I'd do a few comic pages based on sequences I really like out of books I've read. I have a few more scenes after this one, it's an opening sequence this one. Anyways apologies for the unreadability of it. It's my first time drawin freehand in photoshop, I wanted to give it a whirl, only thing is I love sketchbook pro. Great for sketching.
Laters.

6 comments:

Lucky Fish said...

I love this, looking forward to see the next scenes!!

Lucky Fish said...

A promising beginning of a story, and your perspective is perfect as always.

CiarĂ¡n said...

Lovely, and great idea.

Tracy O'Brien said...

Great atmosphere and energy in this - love it!

Niall O loughlin said...

Alright man, sorry I haven't been by in awhile, up to me tits, any craic with you?

Marco Bucci said...

very great work. lots of life!