Friday, August 21, 2009

A couple of caricature gifts I did up recently.


This chick is ex-Stardust and now Dreamworks model artist extraordinaire Nadja Bonacina, whose birthday I missed on the facebook yoke, something I don't check often enough, though I don't have 'get into facebooking' at the top of my list of things to do! Strange caricature in fairness, when I was back in Berlin, 10 years ago now, caricatures of everyone were floatin' around the studio, and when I sat down to do this one 'The Swiss' hadn't really aged?!?!?!? Well for some! Ha ha!

The dude in the shades is the uber-talented Matt 'Tooninator' Boismier, who leaves comment after comment on the blog here, something I should be more dilligent about myself. Side note on this dude, his current facebook profile pic has him standing shoulder to shoulder with Glen Keane!

4 comments:

Will Appledorn said...

Slick caricatures!

really like the first one.

Claudio Cerri said...

Hello! Nice works!

Tooninator said...

I'm featured!!! lol Thanks man.

ps. You need to send me a solid reference of yourself. I searched facebook and there's not much to work with.

Niall O loughlin said...

Strong lines man, don'tknow what they look like so can't comment on the likness.