Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Above is some completely random fan-art inspired by District Nine. When you've seen it you'll know where I'm comin from, they're not good-lookin creatures at all. This is my version of a half-human half alien woman! (prawns as they're referred to in the movie! ...hence the giant prawn on her head...) Sorry if you enlarged it, it looks a lot better in a smaller format. It started out as a sketch of Mel B from the daily rag and ended up like this somehow!
Also head over to Colin Lorimer's blog for details on how to get a hold of his UXB comic. There's pencilwork and a couple of finished pages previewed on the blog, so well worth the visit.

1 comment:

Edward Ernest said...

Awesome stuff here.I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.