Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pyjama Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Spent an hour or so this mornin gettin my glasses replaced and my eyes re-tested after my niece therese got at them one too many times. To my disdain some ol' one came into the shop and paraded around trying on glasses dressed in her pajamas, complete with rabbit-eared slippers. At least she had the decency to wear a pair of knickers - I added the top of the pantyline. But her arse, her belly, her unsupported tits, Jayzus, were all hanging out. I love women as much as the next guy, but this is getting ridiculous. Pajamas are NOT an exterior fashion accessory. I've seen 'em bend over wearing thongs in tescos .... shite! look, I don't mean to bitch but I feel physically ill when I see bellys hanging out. Maybe the eye test will open her eyes hopefully! But look, how can this be healthy, the godawful smells that must be following these people downwind must be godawful! UUUUUUUUUggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Adding a p.s. to this post; I just got my copy of the Kung Foo Panda art of book in the mail there, really nice stuff. Anyone who hasn't seen it the opening sequence is great. Maybe it's cause at heart I'm a traditionalist and 2d was my television dessert, but it blew me away. I would have killed to have been a fly on the wall watching boarders pitch their ideas for that sequence. Shite it was good!

4 comments:

Lubbert Das said...

Based on your written description of the ol'one, you were actually pretty kind in your drawing of her.

Good stuff...

galvinator said...

Ha ha, yeah you're right there, but there's a connection between my stomach and the pencil that won't let me go that far, without retching! Ha ha!

Gillian Comerford said...

That post has made me laugh out loud. Thanks :) A great way to start my weekend.

Tim Dowling said...

OH my god! This one is great! I can't believe I missed it, hahaha... I see these kinds of "ladies" all the time! What are they thinkin?

Hey is that Dublin sketch club still going?? cheers T