Saturday, March 29, 2008


I've nothing new to post, I'm up to my proverbials in it. Spending the weekend boarding on Ballybraddan for Monster. The hurling show. In all fairness the most fun I've had boarding to date. With the boarding, hours can vary by the amount of script you decide to plough through per day, and it's hardly ever 9 to 5, but I'm findin with this show that the hours are longer, without realising it myself. The character designs are great to work with, and with the popularity of hurling increasing in the smoke here (Dublin - following the under 21's Leinster final win last year, and losing to Galway in the U21 all Ireland - at that one meself woeful performance), I've a feeling that come the championship next year, when the show goes to air, there'll be a fair few Ballybraddan fans walkin to Croker with their parents. Above is one of the hundreds of post-it panels.

4 comments:

tinylittlesandra said...

Hey Tom, Really like this one, nice pose - very girlie :)
Missed ya Friday, at the wrap party...

galvinator said...

work work work, hope yez had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Girls with hurls.....a salmon will jump out of my jacks before a girl ever plays for Ballybraddan!......With love, SPEEDY.

galvinator said...

where do they get these crude expressions?