Wednesday, October 04, 2006





Greetings, no drawing tonight so I thought I'd post this pitch for a tv show idea I keep pickin away at. Kid Columbo, based on the original Columbo series but with a kid. Yeah ... I know ...... groundbreaking idea ... and like really original .... well the whole thing came to me in realising that I've probably on a very few occasions figured out who was behind murders in Poirot, Sherlock Holmes or Jessica Fletcher tv shows, so here's one for kids who like meself are a bit simple, and don't think while watchin tv. I blame the radio waves comiong from the screen, or brainwave killers as I like to call them myself... Anyway it's somethin different. It's like Alan Partridge said 'revolution not evolution!!!'

1 comment:

Dennis DeMercer said...

These designs are great! I'd totally watch this show if it got made. Reall cool stuff here. I'll be back.
Dennis